Street art, music, unique vendors, and new-age art installations come together for Basel House
THE place to be during Art Basel Week is the Annual Basel House Mural Festival where street art, eclectic music, innovative unique vendors, and new-age art installations from across the globe come together to create an unparalleled experience.
Located in the center of Miami’s Wynwood Arts District, this FREE event will offer live painting, unique art installations, vert ramp, live music, late-night DJs, mural tours, Saturday Night Art Battle, workshops, art & lifestyle vendor marketplace, cocktails, food trucks, and more.
RSVP today to get your first drink FREE!
Must be 21+ to drink. Please drink responsibly.
- Friday, December 7th 3:00 PM – 2:00 AM
- Saturday, December 8th 1:00 PM – 2:00 AM
- Sunday, December 9th 1:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- 10 days of painting * 40+ mural projects * 60+ artists
- MURALSTop street artists from across the globe painting LARGE-SCALE murals across 6 city blocks in Wynwood Art District.
- MONSTERCOMPOUND Skate Ramp, Mural by RISK, Godfather of the Urban Art Movement, Pop Up Barbershop, Breakdancers, Beatboys and More
- DIGITAL ARTS PLAYGROUND Experience a new reality as the walls come to life at night with digital video mapping projections
- LIVE ART BATTLE Saturday night live Art Battle 9 pm – 12 am in RC Cola presented by RXBAR
- MURAL TOURS Guided Mural Tours by Miami’s Best Graffiti Guide at 4:20 PM Daily
- FREE BLOCK PARTY with Live Painting, Unique Art Installations, Live Music, late night DJs, Artist & Vendor Market, Food Trucks, Pop-Up Retail & Restaurant Concepts, Brand Activations, Beer Garden, Cocktail Bars, VIP, Media & Artist Hospitality Hideaway Lounge, Spray Paint Pop Up Shop, Street Art Tours and more!!
- ARTISAN MARKET with curated, unique vendors displaying creative products, clothing, art, jewelry, and a variety of artistic and one-of-a-kind products
Visit www.baselhouse.com for more info!